1. Ted Baker London Embellished Collar Velvet Dress
2. Rebecca Taylor Black Lace Mix Dress
3. Colourpop Highlighter Trio in Cookies (See also in Cake & Ice Cream)
4. ASOS One Shoulder Midi Dress
5. BaubleBar Moonrock Drops in Green – I need these!
6. Covergirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Cat Call
7. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy
8. Wayf Next to You Wrap Dress
9. Steve Madden Stecy Sandal in Pewter
10. BaubleBar Crystal Mason Ring – Size up and wear on your middle finger!
11. Forever21 Faux Gem Body Chain
12. Slate & Willow Silver Aileen Dress
Story time, y’all – last week, I finished up work in San Antonio, packed up my little apartment, and drove my pup cross-country to Las Vegas, Nevada, the unlikely place that I will call home for the next few years. C and I are in the process of buying our first home (hurray!), and, until we close in a week or two, all but a suitcase of my clothes are in temporary storage. After 10+ months of long distance marriage, we are so happy to be together again!
Imagine my elation when my husband (hi, Conner!) rolled over on Sunday night and said, “By the way, babe, I keep forgetting to tell you – we have a work holiday party is Dec. 17.” With all my heels and party dresses in storage, my girlfriends and I have been scouring the internet to find an affordable, quick-ship outfit for the party, and I figured it couldn’t hurt to share my findings! Here are my favorite dresses and accessories for this holiday season – happy shopping!