Hi, beauties! It’s been too long! Life has been crazy this March, and between a new job and a rotating roulette of sicknesses, I have definitely been slacking on my fitness. Sweat with Kayla has been my workout of choice for the last year, but with a new gym at work and the prospect of a Disneyland race looming this fall, I want to up my game! I’m thinking more running with Conner and the pups, and some beginners yoga + spin classes at the gym.
But let’s be real: my favorite way to motivate myself is by shopping… so here we are, with a round-up of dreamy work out clothes, accessories, and post-gym makeup that makes me swoon big time. What are your favorite athletic/athleisure brands, and what’s your workout of choice? Please share – I’m in desperate need of a little Motivation Monday!
- Free People Black Moon Sports Bra in Wasabi
- Sprigs 2-Pocket Wrist Wallet in Batik Blue | This has two pockets to hold the essentials while you run! I’m ordering one ASAP for hiking!
- Sonix Starry Eyed iPhone Case
- Ban.do I Did My Best Gym Bag
- InvisiBobble Hair Tie in Pinking of You | For the perfect crease-less power pony!
- Kate Spade 16 oz. Glass Glitter Water Bottle
- Zella Devin Crop Tee in White Heather
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flynit 2 in Grey
- Fitbit Alta HR in Pink Rose Gold | I am hardcore dreaming of this rosy fitness tracker! Husband, if you’re reading this…
- Sweet Escape Scalloped Sports Bra | Scallops forever!
- Starry Night Leggings + Sports Bra | How cute is this set?!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo in travel size | THE. BEST. dry shampoo on the market!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette | Because I won’t leave the house without my brows on…
- Milk Makeup Vibes Vibes Vibes Set | Includes skin refreshing stick, lip + cheek tint, matte bronzing stick, blur stick – the perfect kit to transition from gym to everyday!